7.11.2011

Brixton: Photo of the Month

Brixton is a company that was started in 2004 as a unique collaboration between three friends for fashion, music, and all things inspirational to them. I would say that their style is laid back and hipster, while targeting the boarding crowd. They host a Photo of the Month contest and it's free. Winners get some sort of grab bag Brixton prize pack...most likely consisting of last year's leftover XXL t-shirts and stickers...but, hey...it's a prize if you win, none the less.

So, I submitted a few photos that I had already taken, keeping in mind their style and crossed my fingers for winning that XXL t-shirt - perfect for sleeping in!

I came up short, but was honored to be a runner up. Check out my runner-up photo!


Also, check out July's winning photo and all the other runner-ups at Brixton: Photo of the Month July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment